Download the free printable Halloween mask October 29, 2017 00:00
To make this spooky Halloween mask, designed by Hannah from Utensils0, you will need:
This pdf template printed onto A4 white paper
Double sided tape or glue
Scissors or Scalpel
Optional hole punch
1. Cut roughly around the mask and masking tape it to the black card
2. Using scissors or a scalpel cut through both the template and the card at the same time
3. If using scissors lightly fold it over to cut the eye holes. Use a hole punch to punch out the ribbon holes. Alternatively use a scalpel to do it all.
4. Masking tape the bat template to the black card and cut around them.
5. Fold and shape the wings of each bat
6. Using double sided tape on the back of the bat you can stick them onto the mask where you like.
7. You can also stick some invisible tread to the back of the bat and seal it in with a small piece of card, and using double sided tape where you want the bat to hang from.
Go scare people!!! I love love love Halloween, it's the one time we can really go for it with the dressing up and the decoration. What do you do at Halloween? Are you doing a scary doorway for Trick or Treating? Got any tips or ideas to make it really spooky? Would you make this mask?