Beginners Felting on a Canvas Bag
- 20% off with code LOVEBAR31 on Tuesday 8th May 6.30-9.00pm Bar 31 The Shard, 32 London Bridge St, London SE1 9SG
- Saturday 12th May 2.30-5.00pm at Todd Sloane, 71 High Street, Epping, CM16 4BA
- Tuesday 15th May 7.00 - 9.30pm at DVine Cellars, 74 Landor Rd, Clapham North, SW9 9PH
- Wednesday 23rd May 7.00-9.30pm at The Cross keys, 57 Black Lion Ln, Hammersmith, W6 9BG
- Saturday 23rd June 2.00 - 4.30pm at Saucer and Spritz, 22 Tottenham Court Rd, W1T 1BP
- Tuesday 10th July 7.00 - 9.30pm at Dead Dolls House, 121 Upper Street
- Monday 6th August 7.00 -9.30pm at Drink Shop and Do, 9 Caledonian Rd, London N1 9DX
EARLY BIRD PRICES UNTIL 7 APRIL
Felting is one of those crafts where the hours just fly by. The felting needle dips in and out of the wool and the sponge beneath with incredibly satisfying scrunch and your pattern gently emerges as you work.
It's perfect for beginners. We'll set up a yarn bar for you to pick your colours and thickness of wool, and you can learn the technique on a piece of practise fabric. Then when you're ready to start, either use one of our templates or create your own design on a large canvas zip-up accessories bag.
It really is the most addictive craft, and you can felt onto so many things, from jumpers to cushions. Your tickets includes a felting kit to take home with you, so you can start felting everything you own as soon as you get home!
- A canvas zip up bag
- All the yarn you need
- A felting needle, needle holder and sponge to take home
- A cotton tote to carry your work home in (or felt onto!)
- A glass of Prosecco, house wine or beer or a soft drink, depending on the venue
Who's it for
This is perfect for beginners, but you must be 18 years or older to take part