Botanical Paper Art: Summer
To celebrate the arrival of Summer, our favourite paper artist Hannah Miles of Utensils0 has created a lovely botanical paper art workshop for you. Hannah will teach you all the techniques you need to create gorgeous three dimensional summer flowers. You can choose whether to stay true to her design or change the colours and layout around to create your own unique homage to summer.
This papercraft workshop is wonderful for beginners, or if you're more confident there's plenty of room to try something more ambitious. By the end you'll leave with a piece of framed botanical paper art as well as some great templates and new skills to use again and again.
Let's show our love for Summer and make something gorgeous
Your ticket includes:
- a hot drink
- all the papercraft materials you need to use
- a glazed white box frame (23 x 23cm).
- a pair of papercraft scissors to take home
- a canvas tote bag
- a printed instruction booklet
- printed and pdf templates for different Spring and Autumn flowers