Botanical Paper Art - Winter themed
Our hugely popular paper flower art workshop is back! Each season our favourite paper artist Hannah Miles of Utensils0 creates a beautiful new botanical design - and we're so excited about her new Winter themed workshop. It features snowdrops and crocuses in cool Winter colours arranged in an elegant, minimal layout.
Hannah will teach you all the techniques you need to create three dimensional flowers. You can choose whether to stay true to her design or change the colours and layout around.
This papercraft workshop is great for beginners, or if you're more confident there's plenty of room to try something more ambitious. By the end you'll leave with a piece of framed botanical paper art as well as some great templates and new skills to use again and again.
Your ticket includes:
- a house wine, beer or hot drink
- all the papercraft materials you need to use
- a glazed white box frame (23 x 23cm).
- a pair of papercraft scissors to take home
- a canvas tote bag
- a printed instruction booklet
- printed and pdf templates for Summer and Autumn flowers
Tuesday 10th January 2017 7.00-9.00pm
Dead Dolls House, 181 Upper St, London N1 1RQ