Botanical Paperart Workshop - Mistletoe
This hugely popular paper flower art workshop is back! Each season fabulous paper artist, Hannah Miles, of Utensils0, creates a beautiful new botanical design - and this Winter themed workshop is getting us so excited! It features Mistletoe, arranged in an elegant, minimal layout.
Hannah will teach you all the techniques you need to create three dimensional flowers. You can choose whether to stay true to her design or change the colours and layout.
This papercraft workshop is great for beginners, or if you're more confident there's plenty of room to try something more ambitious. By the end, you'll leave with a piece of framed botanical paper art, as well as some great templates and new skills to use again and again.
- A coffee or soft drink
- All the papercraft materials you need to use
- A glazed white box frame (23 x 23cm)
- A pair of papercraft scissors to take home
- A canvas tote bag
- A printed instruction booklet
- Printed and pdf templates for Winter and Autumn flowers